Thank you Community Heroes!
Do you work in one of these areas?
- Emergency Medical Services
- Law Enforcement Officers (serving or retired)
- Medical Professionals
- Military and Veterans
- Union Members
Then you qualify for several home loan programs developed specifically to help you with your down payment and/or closing costs.
- With the Community Partners Program, you can get up to $7,500 in down payment assistance with a minimum contribution of $1,000. This is a grant that matches $4 for every $1 you contribute. And guess what? This is not just for first time home buyers! If you are in one of the categories listed above, then you qualify for this program.
- The Community Heroes Mortgage Program offers very lenient loan terms and a $500 closing credit. It is offered by The Federal Savings Bank which is Veteran owned - and that's just one of the partners I work with.
- Additionally you may qualify for the Maryland Mortgage Grant Assist Program, where you can receive a first mortgage loan grant of up to 4% to cover down payment and closing costs.
- If you have a steady income and good credit, the Federal Home Loan Bank Program offers $4,500 in downpayment asssitance with no added fees. The home has to be owner occupied and you will need to take a home buyer education class which can be taken by phone.
- The TFSB 100 programs offers 100% financing with a credit score of 620 or above. You don't have to be a first time home buyer and there are no income or geographical restrictions.
I work ONLY with lenders and title companies who share my passion and offer discounts in honor of your service. To find out which program is best for you, fill out the Contact Me form so that we can get the conversation started.
You are all Community Heroes, and heroes should be rewarded. Thank you for serving the community.