Does the Doctor Need a House?
If student loans are preventing you from buying the home you love, the new Doctor Home Loan program may be able to help!
|WHO IS ELIGIBLE
Medical Resident (Educational License)
Medical Doctor (MD)
Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)
Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
Doctor of Optometry (OD)
Doctor of Ophthalmology (MD)
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM)
Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
- Loan amounts up to $650,000 with just 3% down
- Loan amounts up to $850,000 with just 10% down
- Loan amounts up to $2 million with 20% down
- Deferred student loans excluded from the borrower’s debt-to-income (DTI) ratio if student loan payments are deferred at least 12 months after the home’s closing date
- Gift funds may be allowed (Three (3%) percent of the down payment must come from the borrower’s own resources. Remaining funds may come from a gift,)
- Available for purchase and rate/term refinance of primary residences.
- Single Family - Primary Residences Only
- Fannie or Freddie Warrantable Condos
- Properties Located in Maryland and DC
- One year minimum self-employment with most recent signed personal and business tax returns.
For more information about this loan fill out the contact me form.